Conserve Italia group
Conserve Italia Group is a huge Italian co-operative that brings together over 14,500 farmers and represents one of Europe’s largest agri-food companies.
Every year Conserve Italia processes over 650,000 tonnes of produce; fruit, vegetables and tomatoes, which are cultivated by its farmer members spanning an area of over 25,000 hectares.
As market leaders in tomato based products, vegetables canned fruit and beverages (fruit juices, nectars and fruit drinks) the success of the group is aligned to the company’s Mission: “To create more added-value to the fruit and vegetables grown by the Group’s associated farmers”.
The vigorous quality controls we have put in place for every process throughout the supply chain, right up to the point where our produce reaches retail outlets and consumers, ensures the group’s flagship position as a producer of the finest quality products.
Moreover, Conserve Italia takes great care over the environmental impacts by using wind energy to power a great part of its operations.
This is what we mean by "Nature’s leader".
Brand and Financials
With a global turnover of more than 1 billion Euro (2014) Conserve Italia Group is undisputedly the leader in its field.
Over one million tonnes of finished goods are packaged in 10 production plants.
The company has more than 1,800 full-time employees with approximately 1,300 temporary workers employed for the harvesting and processing period.
Approximately 65% of our produce is sold in Italy with the remaining 35% sold throughout Europe and other countries.
We are also a big contractor for P.L., thanks to the trust of our major customers all over the world.
Our main Portfolio Brands are:
The Turnover by product category Branded Sales and Private Labels
Conserve Italia has an international network of logistic distribution centeres for the delivery of the finished goods and can therefore guarantee a cost effective customer service.
are located in close proximity to the production plants which a rapidly dispatch
orders throughout Italy and Europe; either by road, train or boat.
The logistic goals are
to reduce the delivery times to customers and to correctly manage orders
ensuring the availability of the products with more than 3,500 SKU items.